Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Purpose & Plan

Well my family and friends have enjoyed reading VERY LARGE email updates every few weeks from me for the past two years. Last year my brother-in-law suggested I start a blog, I thought this was crazy! I don't have time to sit and write a blog everyday. Well after my friend Jake started a blog and began writing about it teaching experiences in Indonesia, I thought, well maybe this would be easier and it gives me time to practice what I love most. Writing.

So not only will this be filled with updates and information but I've decided to add a little spin. If anyone knows anything about me, they know I have a very large movie collection. It isn't the biggest I've seen, well in real life it is, but I say about 250+ movies and five complete TV series counts as a lot. My goal is to watch all these movies throughout the school year. All of them. It shouldn't be hard or any different then what I did last year, but instead of re-watch the 10 seasons of 'Friends' three times this year I will just go through my whole movie collect. I also will be throwing in movies I see in the theater, rent or borrow, so there won't be much of an order to the way I watch them.

But since writing is a passion of mine I have decided to take on a blogger type of purpose in this writing. Though my family and direct line of friends know what my favorite movie is, they do not know what my top ten favorites are. So through my descriptions and hints along the way, it will be my followers (aka friends and family's) job to guess what they these top ten favorites.

 Good luck and enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Your brother-in-law is genius! ;) I can't wait to participate in the guessing game. We will have include a Christmas Break Movie Marathon too. Happy movie watching!

    ReplyDelete