Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Previews

I love previews!

When it comes to going out for a movie I'm the kind of person who hates to be late and miss out on the previews. Missing them means I miss out on what I should be seeing in the next few months. There is nothing like a movie theater preview. It is a perfect combination of chilling music, exciting scenes and the enormity of the theater screen. However, it is when a preview shows too much about the movie, all the funny scenes and/or when it gives away the movies secrets, I get so frustrated. They are taking away the whole experience of seeing a movie for the first time. I like not knowing anything about what I'm about to watch, but I can't help but love watching previews when they embody everything I like about movies.

The best kind of previews though have to be the ones played before the movie on a DVD. Even better, the ones on a tape before the movie. They make you remember all the movies you haven't seen in years, and ones you wanted to see but forgot to.

I know it is typical to skip over all the previews, or show up late at the theater, but next time think about what you are missing out on, the movies you might never see, the films you may never remember to watch again.

Watch previews!

No comments:

Post a Comment