Thursday, October 6, 2011

FernGully

I love Walmart for only three reasons. 1. Great Value Brand Medium White Salsa Con Queso Dip 2. Equate Brand Face Wash and 3. The Ginormous Container packed full of $5 movies which tempt me every time I pass and where I found my next movie. Ferngully.

This may not be a familiar movie to most, and maybe not even to my siblings or parents since we didn't own it, but let me tell you, this is the movie that most have inspired Avatar. That's right, the original blue people, expect in fairy form, saving the rain forest from the crazy humans and their pollution and machinery, with a little added in humor from Robin Williams, some Disney classic songs and everything in cartoon form.

When I was little, I use to watch this movie every time I went to my friend Missy's. Watching it now floods back memories from back then. For me it is a wonderful film, and though it probably doesn't match up to the animations created now, the content really presents 'Go Green' material we find promote so much now a days. If Avatar is a little to advanced in various ways for the younger kids, this would be a good alternative to consider to promote GREEN.

No comments:

Post a Comment